South Schuylkill News Calendar
Thursday June 23
• Gunslinger Concert 6:30-8pm, Tamaqua Railroad Station Platform, 8 N. Railroad St. Bring chairs or a blanket.
• “The Music Man,” Majestic Theatre, 209 N. Center St., Pottsville, 7-9:30 p.m.
Saturday June 25
• Helping Harvest Mobile Market, distributes in the parking lot of Blum’s auction house, 1506 Center Turnpike #6, Orwigsburg, from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. on the fourth Saturday of each month.
• Cressona Food Pantry, 11 a.m. to 2 p.m., Faith Assembly of God Church, 18 S. Second St.
Sunday June 26
• Haven in Bloom, Bubeck Park, Washington Street, Schuylkill Haven, 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. Activities, games, live music, food trucks, and more.
• JJ Beauvais concert, Bubeck Park, Washington Street, Schuylkill Haven, 12 p.m. to 2 p.m.
• Bingo, American Hose company, Mount Carbon station, 5 p.m. Doors open at 3 p.m. Food and drinks served.
Monday, June 27
• Old Home begins on Midway, Tower City, sponsored by Harry Heartter American Legion.
Wednesday, June 29
• “Dear Ma,” letters from Civil War hero and early defender Curtis Clay Pollock of Pottsville, Schuylkill County Historical Society, 305 N. Center St., Pottsville, 6 p.m.
Sunday July 3
• The Needhams Singing Group, 10 a.m., Schuylkill Church of the Brethren, 347 Sweet Arrow Lake Road, Pine Grove.
• Shepherd’s Table, free community dinner, Grace Free Church, 101 Graef St., Cressona, 4-5:30 p.m. Tremont, 401 Green Street, 3:30-5 p.m.
monday july 4th
• Pine Grove Community Orchestra Concert, Sweet Arrow Lake County Park, Pine Grove, 6 p.m. Free for the public.